Welcoming Office 365!
Student Webmail service transition to Office 365 for education has begun on 1st April 2013.
There may have been few changes on the overall of account:
- KEY POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Your current email will remain intact.
- The new web address (URL) used to access Outlook Web App has changed to:
- Microsoft has advised that there will be no outage during the upgrade. You may have to restart Outlook Web App once your account is upgraded.
- Some mobile devices (that are not configured with Active Sync) may need to be reconfigured. More details.
- Your existing account will be separated into two accounts. Please click here for more info, or go to section below to know more about these accounts.
- Two Accounts after Office 365 Upgrade OFFICE 365 ACCOUNT
- Account to be used as official university-related email and collaboration, with upgraded mailbox from 5GB to 25GB per user.
PERSONAL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- Provide access to your existing SkyDrive account.
- The university will no longer provide any support or creating Personal Microsoft Account for students. To reset password on your own, please click here